- We offer:
- Assisted Living
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
Lexington Manor Assisted Living is a beautiful retirement community in Port Charlotte, Florida. With accommodations for 89 residents, we offer a warm and enjoyable place to call your home.
• Choice of nine spacious floor plans, each with a full bath
• Kitchenettes with microwave, refrigerator and more
• All utilities except telephone, including basic cable
• Weekly housekeeping, linen and personal laundry service
• Individually controlled air conditioning and heat
• Three delicious meals daily with restaurant style service
• Snacks available around the clock
• Care staff on duty 24 hours per day
• Personal Emergency Response System
• When needed, assistance with activities of daily living
• Care plans monitored by licensed nurse
• Scheduled transportation for physicians visits, activities and shopping
• Extensive array of activity/program offerings with events seven days/week
• Beauty Salon and Barber Shop
• Transportation provided to community outings and shopping
• Arts & Crafts Room
• Card & Bingo Room
• Musical events
• Community socials and activities
• Shopping trips and outings
• Worship services
• Intergenerational programs
• Educational seminars
• Visits to museums and cultural attractions
• Computer available with internet access
• Arts and crafts
• Trivia & word games
• Wii gaming
• Exercise classes
• Flexibility and coordination programs
Why Choose Five Star Senior Living?
Lexington Manor is owned by Five Star Senior Living – a national healthcare and senior living provider. Five Star communities go above and beyond government requirements or traditional ideas about retirement living – in healthcare, dining, and every aspect of community life. We give more special services, flexibility, choices, and a variety of funding options, including a rent-based pricing structure with no up-front buy-in fees required.
Five Star Senior Living owns and operates independent and assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, and outpatient physical therapy clinics across the nation. Our programs, including our innovative Bridge to Rediscovery Alzheimer’s and dementia care program, are recognized nationally through the Assisted Living Federation of America's (ALFA) "Best of the Best" Awards and other industry honors.
With more than 260 senior living communities across the United States, Five Star is one of the largest senior housing and care providers in the nation. Our high-level expertise and shared experience ensure top-quality service throughout our communities, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness programs.